Got the call from the doctor today and I am CANCER FREE!!! I never thought I would have to say those words, but right now they sound so sweet!! Thank you all for your prayers. They were much needed and appreciated. Now we just pray for my continued physical healing and that only good things happen from here on out...we're ready to start having fun again! I'm still a little sore but feel confident that I will be all healed by Jen and Lance's party...we plan to enjoy it to the fullest (like we ever party any other way!!).
Love you all and talk to you soon...off to bed to get ready for another fun filled day with hormonal teenagers...am I crazy to really love spending my days with them (for the most part)? I guess I am, but I can't imagine doing anything else.
God is good!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations Laura Beth. God is Good!!! Love you, Debbie
Yay! I am so happy to hear that!
Praise the Lord, Laura! I've been checking in daily to see the results. So glad to hear that good news! I won't see you at Jen's party, b/c I'm hosting my mother-in-law's birthday party here that night, but I'd love to get together soon!
This is wonderfulnews Laura! We have ben praying for you guys and will continue to keep you in our praise! God is good!
I just read this. I am so glad to hear that all of our prayers were answered. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Good times for sure. Love you.
Post a Comment