I know I haven't written anything in a while, but I figure I wouldn't bore you all with...I'm grading papers, working on graduate school stuff, and working in the yard...that's about all that has filled my days! Not a lot of excitement. I did, however, feel that we have a blog worthy announcement that can be made in the Cline household.
First announcement...my brother is going to be a daddy! He and Crystal are expecting their first child, a son, together in February. We are all very excited (shocked at first, of course) for them. It is going to be so neat seeing the difference between this little boy and little miss priss Sophie. I'm curious what Sophie will think of the baby. She has loved babies up to this point, but all of them have come and gone and she's still always the center of attention. It should be interesting!
The second announcement is that JoeDan's brother is also going to be a daddy. He and Natalie are expecting in April. It's too early to know what they are having yet, but we are really excited for them as well. As can be expected, I did have a little "poor pitiful me" moment when I found out Robbie and Natalie were expecting. We found out the same weekend that I had spent the weekend with Angie and Branson, who was only a week old (too cute...I need to post some of the pictures) and I started my period. So, needless to say, I was a bit down at the time that we were told. I got over it quickly though, said a pray to God...thanked him for my wonderful life and told him that I was going to stop stressing over wanting to be pregnant. I have too much to be thankful for to overlook it all and think that being pregnant is the only thing that will make me happy. I know it isn't, but it's hard when you are surrounded by babies and don't have one to call your own. Okay, enough of that. I am totally excited for both my brothers and can't wait to see these new little additions to the family. We are growing oh so quickly! It is amazing how fast a family dynamic can change. I can't wait to see what the future brings for us all.
Please keep Chris and Crystal and Robbie and Natalie in your prayers. Pray that both ladies have pleasant pregnancies (both have been a little sick) and healthy, beautiful babies.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment