As you have seen, I haven't posted anything in a while. We've been busy, as you will read shortly. Sophie had her first birthday on July 20, I went to the Sheryl Crow concert on July 24 (also Ashley's 27th birthday...took her and Sophie to P.F. Chang's on the 25th before heading back to BG), and we've been renovating the house since May (more below on that!). So, I am catching up now...be ready for a long read!
Right before we went back to school, Ashley, Neal, JoeDan, and I headed up to Cincinnati, OH and pretended to be kids again! We went to Kings Island and The Beach (a water park). We gave the tickets to Kings Island to Ashley and Neal for their birthdays (Ashley's was July 24th and Neal's is August 12th - he'll be 30!!!) It was so much fun, but the rides killed me and totally freaked me out and took my stomach! I screamed on every ride!!! I definitely felt 30 by the end of the second day!!! I was so sore and ready to be on solid ground :)
School has also started back. We started last Tuesday, August 5 and I guess I'm pretty much back into the swing of things. My students are great for the most part...some wild ones in one class! I'm the yearbook sponsor for the first time this year...that scares me to deal and excites me at the same time. I hope I do the school yearbook justice! I have a great staff, so I'm sure all will turn out well! I am also teaching Business Principles (two class of this...all sophomore class...pretty much just business basics), Accounting I, and Accounting II (I have one class of Acct. I and Acct. II together...hard to balance giving both enough instruction time!). I think it is going to be a great year!!! I would post pictures, but I don't think I can put pictures of my students on here...there's a law against it!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment